International Fund Services & Asset Management S.A.
Based in Luxembourg and regulated by the CSSF, our company is one of the leading independent fund trading platforms in Europe. As a pure B2B-fund service platform, we offer client-tailored services to institutional clients. Highest technology-standards as well as maximum flexibility and individuality in performing our services paired with a unique form of personal advice and client care is the philosophy behind our organization.
We are seeking additional staff for our research team therefore we are looking for
Investment Analyst (m/f)
- Creation of research analysis reports on funds using Morningstar Direct and other data sources
- Research and creation of a newsletter outlining new additions to the master list as well as offering market insights
- Provide proactive service and support to our institutional clients
- Maintenance of the ifsam research online portal
- Meetings with sales and fund managers as well as attending presentations
- Point of contact for asset managers and maintenance of existing distribution agreements
- Engage with asset managers to implement new distribution agreements and negotiate terms
- Close cooperation with administration teams
- Respond to internal and external inquiries
- Advanced finance degree (CFA, CAIA, CIIA or similar) will be considered an advantage
- Attention to detail and constant focus on quality and client service
- Strong interpersonal skills with flexibility to work independently
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English is an essential requirement, German (corporate language) will be considered an advantage
- Profound knowledge of the fund industry with a professional experience of at least three years
- Experience in hedge/alternative fund business will be considered as an added value
- Knowledge of Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, TelekursiD is essential
- Advanced level in MS Office tools
- You are proactive, a team player and client-driven
If this opportunity is the challenge you are seeking, please send your motivation letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.