We are currently expanding our IT team by one more Information Security Officer.
As a member of our Security Team, you will:
- Lead and drive the implementation and execution of IT Security measures and ISO 27001:2013 certification
- Establish appropriate standards and associated risk controls
- Create, review and approve of updates and implementation of information security policies, concepts and standards.
- Supervise IT Security and investigations with regard to IT Security incidents
- Initiate and monitor efforts for regular training of relevant personnel with IT Security
- Review and contribute to Talkwalker’s RFP submission processes in the Security and Information Systems related sections of those processes.
- Hold a Master level or equivalent in IT. Specialization in IT Security with at least 3 years’ experience in the field, ideally as a consultant
- Knowledge of international information security standards being ISO 27001 required;
- Knowledge of information security risk management (such as ISO 27005)
- General understanding of privacy principles and GDPR in particular
- You are able to communicate (oral/writing) in English with customers and colleagues worldwide.
- You are creative, self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done.
- Outstanding development team and great company atmosphere where you can personally grow
- Yearly paid attendance to an international conference of your choice related to your work. (e.g. Black Hat, CCC)
- Competitive salary package, flexible hours
- Additional benefits: free drinks, meal vouchers, weekly company lunches/drinks, monthly events (laser game, ice skating, ...)
- Visa sponsorship for successful candidates if required
Talkwalker is a listening and analytics company that empowers over 1,000 brands and agencies to optimize the impact of their communication efforts. The company provides businesses with an easy-to- use platform to protect, measure and promote their brands worldwide, across all communication channels. Talkwalker’s state-of- the-art social media analytics platform monitors and analyzes online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages. The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Frankfurt. For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com.