Sopra Steria, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development, helps its clients drive their digital transformation to obtain tangible and sustainable benefits. It provides end-to-end solutions to make large companies and organisations more competitive by combining in-depth knowledge of a wide range of business sectors and innovative technologies with a fully collaborative approach.
Sopra Steria places people at the heart of everything it does and is committed to making the most of digital technology to build a positive future for its clients. With 46,000 employees in 25 countries, the Group generated revenue of €4.4 billion in 2019.
We are currently looking for a “Incident Manager” in order to reinforce our team working for our Business Unit Public Sector (European Institution client) in Luxembourg.
The Incident Manager is responsible for minimizing the negative impact of incidents by coordinating the quick restore of normal service operation. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with complex IT applications/systems to undertake analysis, to diagnose and manage customer's issues towards the resolution.
As an Incident Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Identifying the nature and origin of the incidents
- Managing the implementation of corrective measures
- Following the ITIL practices and applying them to the processes you are involved
- Being responsible for the quality and integrity of the processes related to the major Incident Management
- Reporting, prioritizing and escalating incidents according to ITIL procedures and standards
- Notifying the involved parties of the incident resolution progress
- Supervising and keeping under control internal incident reporting procedures, collecting and documenting the incident data and service restoration steps
- Organizing and participating to the crisis and incident review meetings
- Specifying and ensuring the implementation of the follow-up actions
- Maintaining close collaboration with the teams involved to the incident resolution, in order to identify the causes of the incidents and ensure that the objectives for the restoration of the service and service availability are respected
- Documenting and creating Post-Incident reports
- Making recommendations for the improvements of the applications, systems and services
- Maintaining the Incident Management documentation
- Training and mentoring newcomers
- Ability and willing to provide excellent customer service;
- Excellent communications skills for effective and professional interaction with both internal and external customers;
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Stress resistance;
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Readiness to work in an international/multicultural environment;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team;
- Strong ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in shifts on weekdays between 8.00 and 20.00, readiness to work in a rotating on-call shifts between 20.00 and 8.00 on weekdays and during the weekends.
- Proven experience on a position of Incident Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Service Desk Manager or similar;
- Fluent English (verbal and written), other EU languages are considered as an asset;
- An ITIL certification or excellent knowledge of the ITIL practices;
- Knowledge in the following areas would be considered as an asset:
- ITSM Tools (SMT, BMC Atrium, Patrol, Proactive Net …);
- Oracle databases
- Apache Tomcat;
- BI products (SAP, QLink, etc)
- Operating systems (Linux, Windows);
- Network understanding (VLAN, DNS, …);
- Data Centre activities (VMware, Storage, etc…);
- Amazon Web Services
We offer the opportunity to work in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at email@example.com.