The Human Resources team is responsible for all staff-related issues within the company. It performs all activities related to recruitment and on-boarding of new employees, the training and development process, compensation and employee benefits, employee relations and communication and the enforcement of employment labour law as well as relevant regulations.
The Human Resources Officer will be responsible for the following activities:
- Coordinate the recruitment process of new employees, students and interns (analysing and clarifying needs, advertising, screening of applications, conducting of interviews)
- Conduct the on-boarding process of new employees, students and interns (internal administrational processes, coordination with departments)
- Produce HR statistics and reports
- Support and coordinate the payroll process with an external provider
- User support and internal administration of the time management system
- Support the implementation of a new HR software
- Administration of personnel files, maintenance of staff record and filing system
- Formulate and distribute internal communication
ABOUT YOU - What’s your background?
- First professional experience, ideally in an HR generalist role
- Practical experience in the field of recruitment
- General understanding of payroll related processes and activities
- You feel comfortable with numbers
- Good command of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- First experience with time management and HR management systems
- Comfortable with common HR practices and processes
WHAT WE EXPECT - What are your skills?
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and a structured approach with the ability to set priorities
- A proactive and reliable team player with the ability to communicate – but also the ability to work autonomously and take initiative when requested
- A precise and accurate working style with an eye for detail
- Experienced in handling confidential and sensitive matters
- Fluency in English is mandatory; German is advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER - What advantages will you have?
− Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
− Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
− On-the-job training
− Dynamic and international work environment
− Participation in various CSR initiatives
WORKING FOR ADVANZIA THE UNCONVENTIONAL BANK
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs around 200 staff from all over the world.
We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boni / Flexibler Gehaltsanteil
- Bezahlter Urlaub
- Eigene Cafeteria / Kantine
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten