As HR Analyst, you will coordinate and execute key processes and activities and provide support in the implementation of plans and initiatives in the domain of Recruitment & Internal Mobility as well as participate in the update of working tools to ensure a smooth administration of the recruitment.
- Give clearance to the outputs of recruitment and internal mobility processes, such as nomination, reintegration, transfer and promotion letters, contractual agreements for newcomers and contractual amendments related to internal mobility.
- Validate salary increase calculation related to internal mobility.
- Control and validate the Time to Recruit form prior to vacancy publication, as well as validate the job openings in the system.
- Ensure position management bank wide, including validating position changes requested by the directorates
- Reconcile on a quarterly basis the stock of vacant positions with each directorate, using reporting tools.
- Organise ARP (Annual Resource Plan) implementation in the systems and processes, in collaboration with Staff Budget team, directorate’s HR Interfaces and Peoplesoft support team.
- Control, monitor and validate candidates expenses costs and invoicing.
- Provide advice and support to other services such as Performance Management team, Organisation Health Service, Archiving, Compensation & Benefits unit, etc.
- Providing advice, solutions and guidance on processes falling under recruitment remit for HRI, Recruiters, SSC assistant, other Personnel teams.
- Providing ad hoc and regular statistics for HRI, Recruiters, SSC assistant, Personnel management.
- At least 3 years of experience in an administrative support role in the domain of facilities management, logistics
- At least 3 years of experience in procurement and contract management would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of contract management
- Good knowledge of EU procurement regulations and practices
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word and Excel). Experience with specific information systems such as GED, PeopleSoft Financials, Business Object would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English.