Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for an:
Helpdesk Officer (m/f)
- Creation and management of request / incident tickets (IT Portal, E-mails and phone);
- Troubleshooting printers and copiers;
- Configuration and installation of workstations;
- Configuration of laptops and mobile phones;
- Support for meeting rooms;
- Management of the telephone exchange and video conferencing system;
- Monitoring internal staff movements;
- Regular updating of the lists of equipment and procedures;
- Implementation of "user path" (UX) techniques;
- Security awareness among users.
- You are graduated from a BAC +2 or equivalent higher education in computer science;
- You benefit from 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010, Windows 7 and 10 and good computer skills (Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, Dameware mini remote control, Cisco CUCM, Airwatch etc.) as well as iPhone and iPad skills (device configuration...);
- You have an understanding of "user path" (UX) techniques and the ability to raise awareness and popularize IT security among users;
- You are familiar with encoding tickets through a tool;
- Knowledge of the Confluence collaboration tool is a plus;
- You are fluent in both French and English, fluency in German and/or Luxembourgish is a plus;
- You have a sense of service, pedagogy with a good team spirit;
- You are organized and know how to manage your priorities;
- Knowledge of ITIL will be considered an advantage.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Sponsoring Mitgliedschaft Fitnessstudio
- Eigene Cafeteria / Kantine