Our partner, a German speaking ManCo specialised in Private Equity is looking for a German speaking Senior Fund Administrator.
Present in the German speaking Europe, they are seeking for a new element in their team to strengthen their forces and respond to their clients' demands.
Senior Fund Administrator - your responsibilities:
- Oversight daily funds operations such as: cash flows and execution, fund accounting - NAV review, depositary services, etc.
- Support the directors in the preparation of budgets
- Prepare monthly, quarterly or annual reports for the fund's products
- Provide help with the preparation of capital calls and distribution
Senior Fund Administrator - your profile:
- Master's degree in finance, Business, Accounting or any other relevant education
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position in the Private Equity & Real Estate field
- Fluency in German and English, any other language is an asset
- Team-player and possess a high level of accuracy
Senior Fund Administrator - the offer:
- An attractive salary up based on your experience
- Opportunity to boost your career and develop new skills
- You will join a growing company, where your personality and experience will be valued
- Benefits in nature as meal vouchers, bonuses, free parking spot
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",