We are looking for a Fund Administrator in REAL ESTATE, for a fast-growing European property investment management company, willing to strengthen their team and the activities of their structures in Luxembourg. This role would suit a highly-motivated individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
It offers a great opportunity to enter and further develop oneself in one of the most active and renowned European real-estate investment manager. Open-mind, flexibility and team-orientation are keys to success.
This Structure will get you a tailor made offer following your own skills and they offer an adapted career follow-up with possibilities of internal evolution and continuous development.
• Manage all cash movements within the perpetual fund structure to ensure appropriate and timely funding in relation to: acquisitions, capital expenditures, working capital requirement.
• Do the quarterly cash repatriation process, duly considering all inherent constraints: cash requirements, senior loan waterfalls, tax and legal requirements.
• Provide Portfolio and Asset Managers with relevant information/reports/KPIs to support decision making.
• Keep up-to-date the intercompany balances schedule, including accrued interest calculations and providing local accountants with reporting instructions.
• Interact with the Tax and Legal teams to ensure the intercompany balances are always accurate and properly documented.
• Preparation of financial reporting’s, cash flow statements etc.
• Monitor the debt reporting obligations for all investments in the fund, calculate financial covenants and manage the relationships with local lenders/banks.
Prepare accounts and financial statements of the local SPVs.
• 2-4 year experience in a similar position
• Strong financial / analytical background
• Fluency in English, French is a plus
• Legal, audit and clients management experience
• Ability to deliver with minimum supervision and work in a fast-paced environment
• Versatile, dynamic and motivated character with good inter-personal skills
• RE strong knowledge
• PE knowledge
• Cash and treasory management requirements
• An attractive salary package related to your experience
• A challenging & international environment (English is the main working language)
• A highly qualitative working space (principal place of work is Luxembourg city center)
• Contract of unlimited duration (6-month probation period)
• Meal Vouchers
• Life Insurance
• Huge Bonus
• Career Opportunities
• Starting date: ASAP
• Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates. com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Gratis Snacks und Kaffee
- Sponsoring Mobilfunk-Tarife
- Eigene Cafeteria / Kantine
- Boni / Flexibler Gehaltsanteil
- Bezahlter Urlaub