The Fund Legal Officer handles legal matters for clients and advisors, provides excellence in customer service, manages a portfolio of clients and develops (close) work relationships with advisors and clients in consultation with the Fund Legal Senior Officer, Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Assistance with the set-up of new fund structures, involvement from proposal stage to set-up or take over, including assisting with the preparation of the Compliance file and services agreements;
- Opening of bank accounts;
- Leading the preparation for Board Meetings, circulation of agendas, preparation of board documents and drafting of board minutes pursuant to the meetings;
- Attending to Board Meetings representing the Fund Secretary;
- Preparation for AGM and EGM of investors, convening notices and proxies, votes counting and drafting of investors minutes pursuant to the meetings;
- Attending to Investors Meetings and acting as the meeting’s Secretary or Scrutineer;
- Assisting clients with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure;
- Drafting of resolutions and supplemental documentation;
- Preparation and filing of RCS updates and other regulatory forms;
- On-going servicing of investment funds by providing the clients with suitable solutions in response to their queries.
- You hold a Degree in Financial Services or Law or any other related areas;
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a corporate service focused industry and/or financial services industry;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment;
- You have strong client relationship skills;
- English fluent (spoken and written) is mandatory, French and/or German a benefit.
Working at TMF Group offers
- Excellent working conditions: great team atmosphere, supporting each other, giving room for your own development and growth;
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training;
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team;
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily;
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.