Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, the Fund Accountant will be involved in the accounting and administration of the AIFs, AIFM and the investment entities (SPVs).
Part of the Luxembourg Fund Administration team, he/she will work closely with all investment professionals as well as interact with the London office.
Our client is a Private Equity firm with a strong team based in Luxembourg.
Due to the growth of their activities, they are looking for a new Fund Accountant to join the team.
As Fund Accountant, your main tasks and responsibilities will be :
- Set up and management of complex fund structures including masterholdcos in the accounting and reporting software PEO ;
- Participate in the implementation and/or exit of participations held within Luxembourg structure ;
- Key interaction with deal teams - tracking investments (acquisitions / exits / add-ons) ;
- Carry out the accounting of the AIFs and other investment vehicles ;
- Capital calls and distributions, investment and NAV calculation ;
- Prepare PPS calculation, capital calls and distribution files ;
- Interaction with the London team on Valuations / updates of investment activity ;
- Preparation and distribution of Quarterly reporting to LP investors, capital calls, distributions ;
- Reporting to the CSSF and the depositary ;
- Prepare internal reporting to the management and the board of the Luxembourg AIFM and the London head office ;
- Provide support in the administration of the AIFs and the SPVs ;
- Support the Portfolio Manager and Conducting Officers ;
- Carry out monthly cash reporting and cash management ;
- Carry out compliance work and reconciliation of registers ;
- Liaise with professional service providers: depositary, auditors, banks and tax advisors ;
- Follow up investors queries ;
- Tax compliance and tax reporting to investors ;
- Participating in the improvement of processes and procedures to ensure high level of controls are maintained ;
- Supportive role in building relationships with Investors.
- A degree in Accounting/Finance ;
- Professional qualification in Accounting would be an asset ;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Accounting in a similar position ;
- Broad knowledge of Lux GAAP Accounting ;
- Fluent in English and French ;
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, ability to work in a team, flexible and proactive.
Growing environment and exposure.