We are currently looking for a Functional Analyst in Banking with a strong IT affinity for our office in Brussels. As a Functional Analyst within Technology Financial Services, you work within an Accenture project team at top Belgian and multinational companies. You take over delivery and team responsibility in various transformation projects in banks and financial institutions.
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where stimulating and interesting work is part of daily life!
Within your Accenture team, you:
- Translate requirements into detailed functional designs drawing your perspectives combined with your technology, process and strategy skills.
- Structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of information systems of financial institutions.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements to the developers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Take part in the testing activities to support the testers and the developers with the resolutions of issues.
- Coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external).
- Deliver user training and support to ensure a smooth adoption of the new functionalities of the systems.
- Provide support during the aftercare cycle of the delivered systems.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- University degree in Civil Engineering or Commercial Engineering / Economical Sciences with a strong IT affinity;
- Previous experience of 2 to 6 years in Financial Services (Banking industry) in a Functional Analyst Role or similar;
- Relevant experience in the Finance & Risk department of a Bank is required
- Functional knowledge on Payments domain is a plus (SEPA DD, SEPA CT, International Payments, SWIFT);
- Previous hands-on professional experience in IT (e.g. Java, Oracle, xml, mainframe (Cobol), API development…);
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment is a plus;
- Excellent proficiency in English, Dutch and French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
- Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving;
- Team player;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.