Is it time to take your knowledge in SAP PP to a higher level? Our client, an organization in the Industrial sector, is currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
SAP PP Functional
Industrial Group / Luxembourg
Permanent & Internal position
Your job as SAP PP Functional:
You will integrate a team of 10 people mainly specialised in the PP and MM modules. They are working on local and global projects and tend to be considered as the knowledge hub for their SAP production modules. Their future colleague should have some technical experience but will not need to develop. So you should be able to go into the system and know how to debug but you role will be more focus on the functional side meaning: analyse business needs and implement solutions with the help of your colleagues. So you should have experience both on technical (in the past) and functional (current position).
Required skills for this SAP PP Functional:
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree.
- You have between 3 to 10 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- You already have a good experience on SAP PP and on his functional side (mandatory)
- You ideally have experience with PM & WM modules.
- You are fluent in either French & English or English & German (preference for the 2nd option, as you will work on global projects with your colleagues from Germany and Austria).
Your future employer is specialized in material technologies. They are looking for ambitious and passionate professionals who can integrate their teams and contribute to their success. In return, they offer their employees the opportunity to develop their careers and ideas within an international group.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Monthly gross salary between € 3'600 and 5'400 € paid on 13 months
- 40 hours of working hours per week
- 26 days of leave
- Permanent contract
- Possibility of career development and trainings
- Flexible hours
- Parking near the office
- They will provide a work permit & visa for people who are not born in the European Union.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.