Manpower is urgently recruiting for one of its clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg:
Financial Analyst (m/f)
Support the execution of the company lending activities in Global Partners countries in relation with Ops procedures along the entire project cycle: project monitoring report writing and statistics, handling of MBILs and framework loans, technical assistance, processing of first disbursements.
- Investment loans:
- Monitoring project implementation, proposing appropriate action as required.
- Verify disbursement conditions.
- Multi beneficiary intermediated loans/framework loans:
- Verifying, allocations, disbursement conditions and handle it in cooperation with other services
- Support the lending processes:
- Supporting Loan Officers in the preparation of documents during the project
- Other tasks related to the lending process:
- Guarantee quality control and update of input into the GP databases.
- Prepare and participate in monitoring missions
- Prepare notes for amendments, waivers and restructuring in relation with LOs in charge
- Handle correspondence with borrowers guarantors, co-financiers, governments, EU institutions
- Contribute to the implementation of technical assistance and investments grants
- Preparation of reports and statistics
• University degree, preferably in finance, Economics or Statistics
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant professional experience in banking, financial services or auditing (similar level of responsibilities)
• Knowledge of administrative, financial and legal aspects
• Knowledge of financial analysis and macroeconomics
• Understand accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of English and good command of French (Spanish or Portuguese would be an asset)
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality