One of Huxley's clients, a Swiss banking group providing customised investment, management, and private banking services, is looking to add a member to its office in Luxembourg. This international group works with finance professionals and both private and institutional investors and companies.
The Finance team of the Luxembourgish office is looking to add a:
You will report to the Head of Finance and work on a team of 4 people. It is a unique position where you can learn a lot and where a good atmosphere is highly valued.
- Maintenance of accounting records;
- Maintenance and control of the invoicing process (approval and payment process);
- Preparation of periodic group and regulatory reporting package as well as assistance with the preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- Compilation of year-end annual accounts under local GAAP;
- Filing of annual accounts;
- Preparation and submission of tax declarations and periodical VAT returns;
- Assistance in liaising with external service providers, such as external auditors;
- Contribution to the development and the enhancement of the accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) as well as Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A);
- Regulatory and fiscal monitoring of the entities supervised;
- Active participation to processes' improvements;
- Assistance with other ad hoc projects.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or equivalent;
- 2 to 5 years' experience in Accounting and some knowledge in Tax is an advantage;
- Strong expertise of Accounting Principles, Corporate tax and VAT - knowledge of UK GAAP and/or CH GAAP is a plus;
- Very well organised, structured and able to demonstrate proactivity;
- Great sense of integrity;
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Analytical mind and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work autonomously but also able to raise issues when necessary;
- Capability to develop and suggest solutions adapted to the size and specifics of our business;
- Fluent French is mandatory; Professional English is strongly desired;
- At ease with MS-Office suite with an emphasis on MS-Excel;
- First experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.