We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Officer to join one of our clients, a Professional of the Finance Sector in Luxembourg.
The company's directors have gained over 40 years of experience in the financial sector.
They specialize in back office solutions to the regulated and the unregulated investment fund sector and its investors. They provide to their clients, corporate services as well as registrar agent, transfer agent and investor services.
Currently, there are 15 people in the company and they are looking for the right person to join the company. They are looking for someone who would be involved in the company, so this role would fit perfectly to someone hands-on who's not afraid to have more responsibilities !
Corporate Officer - Your role
- You are in charge of the maintaining the complete life cycle of all domiciled entities and clients
- You organize and supervise of all customers' operations as well as managing the tasks of the Corporate and Legal team
- You manage and review all the corporate and legal aspects including shareholders and investors related documentation, board meetings and related documentation, organising of contracts, in accordance internal procedures and in compliance with legal obligations
- You are in charge of ensuring that the company's procedures are respected by the team
- You will follow up with CSSF, legal counsels, notaries, tax authorities and all other third parties
- You are in charge of assisting and overseeing the corporate team
- You will be in contact with external board members
Corporate Officer - Your profile
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Law or Chartered Secretarial Studies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Luxembourg Corporate/Legal environment, in Fund Administration and Domiciliation services.
- UCITS have absolutely no secret for you
- Experience with Alternative Funds is an asset
- Strong knowledge of the Luxembourgish Corporate law regulations
- Fluency in French and English, other languages are a plus
Corporate Officer - Your benefits
- The structure of the company will allow you to be more independent and have more responsibilities to step up your career
- The company being closed for 2 weeks in December, you will enjoy Christmas time with friends and family
- Ideally located close to a parking spot and public transports
- A gross salary of 75.000€ per year depending, on your experience.
- Meal vouchers
Apply if you are interested in this opportunity !
Don't hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",