Who is John Zink Hamworthy?
Picture yourself building a successful career at John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) working alongside other talented, motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of combining practical problem solving with creative innovation to best serve our customers. Our employees are committed to develop a clean generation of combustion and best environmental products that address the challenges of our clients in an environmentally conscious world. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team – so what are you waiting for? Take charge of your career and join a dynamic organisation with a unique culture.
We are looking for you to become our next:
EHS Officer (M/F)
based in Dudelange, Luxembourg
You will actively be involved in the development of our EHS Culture and be in charge of the Environmental Management System. Working closely with our Luxembourg teams (Office, Manufacturing and Test Center), you will be responsible of the compliance and development of our environmental policy. In addition, as part of EHS team, you will have an active and daily involvement in our Safety Management System.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Be an active contributor to the development of our EHS Culture by acting and demonstrating your entrepreneurship in EHS topics.
- Be a key player in our ISO certified EHS management system and be responsible to maintain our ISO certifications
- Be a proactive member of the EHS team and handle daily safety and environmental topics.
- Responsible to manage environmental management system for our Luxembourg site in compliance with the legislation and environmental policies.
- Performed periodical reporting to EHS Administrations. (ITM, AAA, Environnemental Administration, SDK, ADR …).
- Responsible of Commodo / Incommodo process with ITM and Environmental Administration.
- Perform EHS audits (shop tour, internal audit…).
- Responsible for the chemical substance management (mainly paints) and notably the implementation of the REACH regulation.
- Organize and lead EHS training session.
- Contribution to the factory extension and new equipment’s installation (Management of Change process).
- Works closely with all interested parties (Administration, Management, Compliance team, HR team, Maintenance team, employees, workers, union representatives …).
What You Will Need?
- Master degree or equivalent specialized in EHS or QSE.
- First professional experience in a similar Environmental, Health & Safety position within an industrial context.
- Fluent in French and English. Any additional languages will be valued.
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit, flexibility and positive can-do attitude.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Hold a “Travailleur Désigné” certification.
- Familiar with European and Luxembourg legislation.
- Familiar with Commodo / Incommodo process
- Familiar with PHA or HAZOP methods.
- Good knowledge in IT tools.
- Resourceful and results oriented.
Why work for Koch companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers are active in the oil & gas, product distribution and petro-chemical industry - we help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.