With over 1,700 people, KPMG Luxembourg is a leading provider of professional services including audit, tax and advisory services to major national and international clients active in the financial, commercial and industrial sectors.
Are you brand savvy, digital fluent and data-driven? KPMG Luxembourg is looking for a creative and analytical Digital Marketing Specialist to join Marketing & Communications.
Using proven knowledge of digital marketing tactics and strategy, you will drive impact across the firm. As our resident digital expert, you will spearhead data analysis and storytelling to support and refine multi-channel campaigns across key business sectors.
Do you sit on the edge of innovation, staying up to date with the latest trends and technology in social media and digital marketing? If you thrive in fast-paced environments and see optimization of digital touchpoints across the client journey through a business lens, this is the opportunity for you.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Translate business objectives into integrated marketing plans to deliver digital campaigns that increase conversion and growth
- Measure, personalize and automate multi-channel initiatives to enhance our brand positioning and demand generation Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Team Lead to implement robust end-to-end scoring, nurturing streams, and improve attribution of marketing influenced pipeline and revenue
- Regularly analyze and report channel performance metrics
- Use data analysis for executive level storytelling around key campaigns and provide recommendations for future action or investment.
- Maintain a comprehensive dashboard view of the client journey
- Work closely with CRM, Social, and Email functions to implement digital strategies, tools, industry tactics and best practices in analytics
- Create and optimize SEA/SMA program
The ideal candidate
- University degree in digital marketing, Marketing, Data Analytics, or other related field preferred.
- 3 years minimum, 5+ years preferred experience in digital marketing and/or data analytics
- Fluency in English, French or German would be an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Advanced Excel abilities required)
- Strong knowledge of analytics or tag management platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Hotjar, or similar), data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau), social listening and CMS software (Talkwalker, Meltwater, HubSpot, Moz, Wordpress or similar) and e-marketing tools (Vuture, Marketo, Pardot or similar)
- Growth mindset: you see KPIs as a baseline to expand upon and scale.
- Team-player: you have excellent communication skills and understand the importance of cross-functional collaboration.
- Agile: you are pro-active, innovative, able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and navigate ambiguity
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.