DEVOPS ENGINEER (m/F)
You are a Geek passionate about Open source technologies ? You want to work in a company that suits you and which will allow you to evolve technically? you have a real desire to learn and evolve to a position of devops ?
In an international company, you will work as: DEVOPS ENGINEER (M/F)
- Gathering client requirements, evaluating options, and selecting and implementing technologies that best suit the client’s needs.
- Performing security, performance, and availability assessments.
- Designing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining computer systems.
- Deploying, managing and maintaining secure, scalable network systems using technology from a variety of vendors.
PROFILE SEARCH :
- You have at least a first experience in a similar position or as admin system.
- You have an experience with open source technologies: Linux, Redhat, CentOS, Suse, Fedora, etc..
- you have already worked in a cloud environment (AWS, MS Azure)
- An experience with Kubernetes will be considered a plus.
- you have a strong background in Bash Scripting.
- You have a knowledge in Docker and DevOps tools such as Puppet and Ansible
- You are fluent in English
OUR CLIENT OFFERS :
- Real career perspectives ;
- Work in an international environment ;
- A high variety of projects ;
- A good working atmosphere.
If you are interested by this opportunity, please contact me at the following email address: email@example.com