In this particularly difficult period, Experis is taking the lead in continuing to offer you interesting positions that are highly useful and in demand even in this time of crisis.
Indeed, this crisis has highlighted some weaknesses that our clients would like to remedy as soon as possible.
That is why we are currently looking for a DevOps Architect (m/f) for one of our clients based in Luxembourg, inside a huge environment.
You will directly integrate a team of experienced architects.
- You will have to make life easier for the users of our hosting services, in particular by implement CD pipelines, API gateways, registries, etc.
- You will work hand in hand with the various stakeholders to provide estimates and project follow-ups
- You will coordinate the technical integration with the IT tooling (Customer portal, CMDB, automation, chargeback, etc.)
- You will be responsible for the design, improvement and automation of the various user guides for hosting services
- Continuous improvement is important to you and you will work on the drafting of the different procedures for the operational teams involved
- You hold a degree in Computer Science and have a significant professional experience in huge IT environments
- You have a perfect command of the Linux
- You have experience in Python development
- Docker, Kubernetes has no more secrets for you
- You have a very good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- You have an experience in testing tools such as Selenium/SonarQube
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
Our client offers you
- A path of growth within humanly and professionally inspiring team
- The opportunity to put into practice your passion for IT and your taste for challenge