Let’s create the world of tomorrow
The Keter group is an international organization, which has been actively developing for over 70 years and which is present on different continents around the world.
With the commercialization of brands like Keter and Curver, the group has established itself on the world market over the long term as one of the largest manufacturers of home and garden products made of plastic resin.
Working at Keter is evolving in an environment rich in challenges and around products synonymous with quality and which make life easier. We currently have an opening for:
As the owner of the demand planning process for the International markets you provide leadership & input in monthly consensus forecasting meetings and is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure availability and maximum quality of the consensus Market demand plan by executing a high-quality demand planning process.
- Ensure best possible alignment between the market demand plans and the market budget / rolling forecast by owning and driving the S&OP process.
- Ensure successful customer promotion and contract execution through effective planning and leverage of key customers event inputs and coordination with supply chain and operations.
- Ensure availability of the best possible demand plan for all products at any time, utilizing relevant statistical and demand planning tools and actively collecting and using market and sales information to enrich the forecast.
- Cooperate with sales, marketing, and customer operations to deliver accurate demand plans taking all required measures to execute successfully (seasonal items, promotions…)
- Organize, prepare, and edit the market S&OP monthly presentations by sub-region. Gather relevant inputs from the group cross entities. Definition and follow up of action plans to enhance actual improvements and progress with each team member in charge.
- Realize MAPE, CSL, inventory & E&O targets together with Supply planning and operations.
- Assure best possible information sharing with supply planning.
- Interact and utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with sales, MD’s, BUs, finance, customer service.
- Set up, maintain and execute action plans for reduction of E&O;
- Initiate actions to reduce the number of non / slow moving SKU’s together with international Trade Marketing Managers (Continuous portfolio rationalization)
- Maintain accurate master data information (Sku creation and monitoring)
- Master Degree level, university or Business School in Supply chain, Business;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position in an Industrial company;
- Fluent in English (working language), knowledge of another language is a plus;
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Affinity with advanced IT systems (especially SAP APO DP);
- Knowledge of statistical forecast models and capable to apply;
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong analytical and methodical skills with a creative approach to solutions ;
- Positive attitude and reliable team member.
Your Working Conditions
- Start as soon as possible;
- Indefinite contract;
- A 40-hour week contract; flexible hours;
- A leading company in household plastic products continuing it growth;
- A multicultural work environment.
We believe innovation and customer orientation are essential for the success of the Keter Group. In order to continue our sustained growth, we aim to bring in great professionals ready to go the extra mile to whom we can offer real development opportunities.
At Keter, we work to create the world of tomorrow.