Do you have purchasing planning experience in a manufacturing environment?
Have you a first experience in providing support and administrative assistance to sales and operation within a supply chain environment?
Have you a good attention to details?
Badenoch + Clark is delighted to recruit a Data administration and Purchasing Planner (CDI, permanent contract) for our client, a global manufacturer based in Luxembourg.
* Maintain ERP item database, actively maintain and update item master and related data with a proactive approach on data validation (about 20%)
* Actively maintain the purchase and inventory plans on the planning tools and forecast accordingly suppliers, execute the short-term planning and create purchase orders (50%)
* Schedule monitor open purchase orders for all sales demand to ensure on time deliveries.
* Co-ordinate / interface with production build programme, purchasing suppliers in order to actively schedule and progress the receipt of materials required to fulfil the production build programme.
* Pro-actively report material availability issues to the production and implement immediate corrective action as required to maintain the integrity of the production programme.
* Keeping purchase order due dates on internal systems valid and in line with production programme.
* University degree in a relevant field
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
* An understanding of supply chain and purchasing
* Advanced competencies in inventory
* Effective communication skills and be able to liaise with stakeholders within all areas including suppliers, sales team, logistics, customer service departments, clients etc.
* Strong ability to build good working relationships, extremely reliable
* Organization skills must be able to prioritize tasks in an effective way
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Noura Barghane as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further