Are you looking for a financial position within the European Institutions in Luxembourg? You want your work to be challenging and your colleagues to be friendly and kind? Look no further!
Credit Risk Officer (W/M)
3 months contract, up to 12 months
· Assess creditworthiness of financial institutions, sovereigns and supranational institutions.
· Review issuance programs (covered bonds, government guaranteed debt, etc.).
· Provide, together with the Senior Risk officer, a final judgement and recommendation.
· Monitor external indicators and market developments, including ESG aspects.
· Monitor the credit limits/exposures per issuer.
· Contribute to the analysis of the COVID-19 impact on counterparties, and develop credit risk measures in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
· Contribute to ad-hoc projects, such as execution of credit risk measures related to Brexit.
· Fluent (spoken and written) English.
· Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field.
· First experience in counterparty/credit risk.
· Good knowledge of credit rating agencies’ methodologies.
· Mastery of Excel is mandatory, Access/VBA is an asset.
· Strong analytical judgement (including data analysis of reports).
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
Interested? Apply now!