A familial Law Firm located in the city-center in Luxembourg is looking for their next German speaker Corporate/Financial Lawyer.
A familial Law Firm located in the city-center in Luxembourg is looking for their next Corporate or Financial Lawyer. You'll work on a wide range of client files (private equity houses, real estate investors, financial institutions).
Specialized in Corporate Law, Banking, Litigation, and Funds, this independent Law Firm combines the Luxembourgish local footprint within a worldwide and international dimension.
Be the successful one on which they can rely on!
Corporate/Financial Lawyer - Tasks:
- Assist and advise clients on corporate and/or financial transactions
- Draft and review agreements and transactional documents
- Follow-up on client requests and take part in client meetings or conference calls
- Develop relationships with clients and providers
- Be part of a team and work in close cooperation with the other team member
Corporate/Financial Lawyer - profile:
- At least a Master degree in Law
- At least 3years of experience in a Law firm in Luxembourg
- French, English, and German are mandatory
- Autonomous and team player
Corporate/Financial Lawyer - offer:
- Salary up to 110k
- Human-scale environment
- Interesting and stimulating challenges/files
- Learning and growing opportunities