Do you have experience in Supply Chain/ S OP?
Are you fluent in English?
Would you like to invest in continuous career improvement?
Badenoch + Clark is recruiting for one of our clients, a Continuous Improvement Coordinator who will be responsible for change projects within the S&OP department (CDI, permanent contract).
The CI Coordinator will report to the Continuous improvement manager EMEA.
* Managing the project of the S&OP actions related to change projects such as:
* Present products, kits, Bill of Materials, forecast/customer scheduled orders, routings, safety stock settings, consignment stock, new suppliers to complex customers.
* Change/establish new production lines, distribution centres, etc.
* Align with other stakeholders involved in the project such sales teams, IT, purchasing, customer service, warehouse and distribution
* Optimisation or implementation of other change plans, such as warehouse inventory allocation logic, predictive consumption logic, and triggering of abnormal demand signs.
* Be part of the software migration
* Master's degree in Supply Chain or relevant field with prior work experience as a production planner or in Supply Chain,
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
* Great knowledge of Supply Chain (production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, orders and how concepts are represented in ERP systems).
* Great knowledge of SAP/ ERP systems.
* Excellent analytical mind, diligent, persistent and communication and organisational skills
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Noura Barghane as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further.