Consolidation Accountant (m/f)
For one of our clients, a fast-growing industrial company, we are looking for an ambitious and talented person, who will be in charge of:
- Preparing consolidation of the accounts and bank reporting ;
- Preparing the cash flows and investors reporting, planning and coordination of the accounts with outside services providers and follow up of the tax returns and tax filing of the entities ;
- Following up of cash transactions, cash balance and treasury reporting ;
- Preparing and reviewing annual entity operating budgets ;
- Preparing, reviewing and analyzing inter-company account reconciliations ;
- Reviewing general ledgers, on a monthly basis, for accuracy and completeness ;
- Participating in budgeting and quarterly projections ;
- Preparing and submitting audit work-papers to external auditors ;
- Liaise with the Treasury and Tax departments in resolution of worldwide treasury and tax issues ;
- Assisting in special projects as needed.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance ;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position (consolidation environment or external Auditor) ;
- Strong experience in financial consolidation and statutory reporting requirements ;
- Strong analytical and communication skills ;
- Must be willing to work as part of a team in a dynamic high quality client service focussed environment ;
- Highly organised, strong interpersonal skills and self motivated ;
- Fluent in French, English and German, any other language is an asset.
If you want to join a growing environment, with a variety of challenges
and have the opportunity to make an impact on our client’s business
and on your career, please apply online.
BUSINESS ADVISORY | BUSINESS SUPPORT | REGULATORY & COMPLIANCE | SEARCH & RECRUITMENT
IQ Solutions SARL 2-4 rue du Château d'Eau L-3364 Leudelange | Phone +352 26 15 04 1