Compliance Officer - Maternity cover - MUR148
Part time - 3 days per week / up to full time possible
Greenfield is pleased to be representing a leading global asset management group that provides a broad range of investment strategies and solutions for individual, institutional and corporate clients around the world. With activities in North America, Europe and Asia, they manage billion of assets across developed and emerging market equities, fixed income, asset allocation solutions and alternatives. They are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer on a temporary contract, Maternity cover. The person will be supported by members of the Compliance team covering distribution, regulatory change and compliance monitoring and reporting and provides oversight of mandate compliance, trade surveillance and front office advisory functions. The position will be responsible for the oversight of compliance with Luxembourg regulatory requirements and standards within EMEA
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic environment and a client focused team driven by respect, excellence and integrity.
- Responsible for providing a pro-active advisory service to partners and staff in relation to Luxembourg regulatory and reputational matters and ensuring successful management and implementation of Luxembourg regulatory change
- Responsible for ensuring that possible breaches of regulatory requirements or internal compliance policies and standards are effectively investigated and appropriately resolved by the team
- Business change (new products and services): early stage advice regarding the design and structuring of new products, services and systems, to ensure that they meet regulatory requirements and internal compliance standards
- Responsible for issuing compliance reports to the boards
- Responsible for ensuring that client complaints are promptly and fairly handled
- Responsible for developing a strong external network with senior compliance professionals from similar firms to ensure that they are at the forefront of best practice.
- Coordinate with the Lead Compliance Officer in relation to on-going refinement of policies and procedures; compliance monitoring program; Compliance Management Information; Collating and reviewing Luxembourg Compliance reporting for supported areas; Allowing for prospective investors to be properly vetted.
- Master’s Degree in Law or equivalent
- Relevant Luxembourg compliance expertise gained over a minimum 5-7 years
- Solid knowledge of investment funds (UCITS and AIFMD regulations). Knowledge of MiFID II regulations is a +
- Team player
- Organised and motivated, self-starter
- Fluent in French and English (written & spoken)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Muriel Newton by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.