Compliance Officer - ManCo
Le Grand & Associates has recently paired up with a Management Company ideally located in Luxembourg City. You will join their human-sized company as a Compliance Officer, where you will be able to rely on trainings and your superiors to develop your skills in Compliance. This is the chance to join a small team in which human values and professional evolution are essential.
• Implement the compliance plan and policies
• Undertake on-going compliance monitoring and compliance risk assessments;
• Assess and drafting internal policies, procedures and guidelines;
• Take care of the onboarding process of the new client;
• Prepare reports to the CO responsible for compliance and the Board;
• Provide advice on the regulatory implications of regulations
• Ensure that staff complies with AIFM rules and regulations;
• Perform legal watch to ensure the Company’s compliance.
• You hold a Law Degree
• You have minimum 2 years of experience in the funds industry
• You have Strong interpersonal skills;
• You are fluent in English (written and spoken) ; any other language will be an asset
• You are able to work independently and in a team
• Ideally located in the city centre;
• Competitive salary package with benefits;
• Friendly human-sized working atmosphere;
• Access to external trainings to boost and develop your skills.
Do you think you could be the perfect match for this role? Then do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it with utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.
- Boni / Flexibler Gehaltsanteil
- Gratis Snacks und Kaffee
- Bezahlter Urlaub
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Sponsoring Mobilfunk-Tarife
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Eigene Cafeteria / Kantine