Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
Industry/SectorAsset and Wealth Management
SpecialismIFS - Risk & Quality (R&Q)
Job Description & SummaryOur Compliance team develops and implements regulatory strategies that serve PwC’s business needs, while complying with regulatory restrictions. As part of the team, you’ll help develop business continuity plans surrounding environmental risk, crisis management, process systems, operations and technology risk.
As a Client Onboarding Trainee (m/f), you will work in collaboration with our Client Onboarding officers on a daily basis and you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Administrative tasks such as encode data in our centralized tools, order documents, fill documents into our storage databases, etc;
- Provide various support to client onboarding team members;
- Researches of client information in collaboration with a Client Onboarding Officer: perform client acceptance researches to collect the data and information needed, or perform independence checks and follow up until validation stage;
- Draft contracts on the basis of our internal template(s) in collaboration with a Client Onboarding Officer;
- Ensure all processes are in line with global procedures and policies and escalate if necessary;
- Contribute to support the implementation of efficient, reliable and high-quality processes.
- You are currently studying to obtain a bachelor or equivalent in administration or in other relevant fields (Economics, Accounting, Finance or Law);
- You have a good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- You must be fluent in French and have a very good command of English;
- You have great communication skills and are able to build good relationships;
- You have a strong sense of confidentiality and can deal with sensitive information.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)English, French
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateDecember 31, 2020