On behalf of a world leading industrial company, we are recruiting a Legal Counsel specialized in Corporate law in order to join the Luxembourgish office.
In this position you will play a strategic role as you will work in direct collaboration with the headquarter located in South America. Integrated in a legal team of 2, you will benefit of your own scope which will involve the following missions :
- Assist the Board of Directors on corporate issues;
- Prepare and coordinate the annual shareholders meeting;
- Review and update the documentation related to data protection whilst suggesting any potential improvement;
- Review and negotiate financial contracts;
- Liaise with top management on worldwide projects.
- Master’s degree in Law ideally with the CCDL;
- At least 5 years of experience within a corporate department of an international commercial company or a law firm;
- Expert on European & Luxembourgish regulations;
- Very open-minded with excellent communication skills;
- Flexible and proactive;
- Completely fluent in French and English, German or Portuguese would be considered as an asset.