Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. worldline.comJob description:
SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A., trusted partner of the Luxembourgish financial market, is expert in management of automated payment systems and automated banking & e-banking operations, and is a specialist in setting up IT infrastructures and highly secure IT communication.
Within our organization of 260 employees, we are looking for a:
BUSINESS SERVICES SUPPORT SPECIALIST (m/f)
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our clients by delivering a technical support directly and analysing incidents within the helpdesk team to identify trend analysis and report them to the second level support for quick resolution.
Role & Responsibilities
Provide ongoing customer helpdesk support of business applications:
- Deliver a first level support service receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone and e-mail;
- Ensure a prequalification of all support tickets and maintain incident tracking system updated from the input of issues through the resolutions, including any necessary escalation;
- Maintain a high degree of customer service; provide status updates to customers and verify the quality of service when incidents are closed;
- Manage and safeguard the confidentiality, performance and availability of our business applications.
Identify and report issue to second level teams if need exists:
- Associate incidents to known errors or problems;
- Allocate technical calls to the relevant resolver group, initiate escalation procedures and manage incidents.
Provide reporting \ Helpdesk procedures:
- Preserve and grow the knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services;
- Document all identified solutions in the Knowledge Management platform.
Participate in new customer projects.
- Fluent in German, French and English (both oral and written)
- Education level: Bac+2 / Bachelor in Technical Studies
- At least 2 years experience in remote technical support gained in a similar environment;
- Experience in the payment industry would be a very strong advantage;
- Ability to use Ticketing systems and disposition tools, MS Office, Internet, Outlook;
- Curious, passionate for IT and self-learner;
- Knowledge of IT networks and Operating Systems is a strong asset;
- Service minded, active listening, attention to detail and result oriented profile;
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both technical and non-technical users;
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and stress with customers;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Great adaptability and team spirit.