A niche and well-respected client, working in niche AIF and private client funds are now creating a new position for a Senior/Assistant Manager on its growing team.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services in this mid-sized city-centre office in Luxembourg, the Senior Corporate Officer. The role is tasked with providing first-class administration services to the company's clients, and to develop relationships with existing customers and clients.
- Maintain updates for client documentation and client reporting records
- Draft minutes and other legal documentation
- The main point of contact for all external bodies and all clients.
- Perform some compliance and onboarding checks
- Training/coaching junior staff
- Incorporation of companies and partnerships
- Update and draft legal documents with the team
- Support the Director with various tasks for fund administration
This role would suit someone with:
- Law degree or professional experience as a legal officer, paralegal or company secretary is needed
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg Company law and regulatory environment
- Fluent English
- Supervising or indirectly managing junior staff
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic with clients and team.
Please send your CV to Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org