Are you a Functional Analyst/Tester with experience in finances?
Then this would be a great opportunity for you to join an international and multicultural company like Synechron. We are a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, we are looking for a new talent:
What would be your mission?
In your position as Functional Analyst/Tester, you will interface between end-users and IT professionals in order to review and tests the requirements of mission critical business relative to Corporate Actions.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Perform the definition of Functional Acceptance Criteria and related test cases, participation in their review
- Interface between business and IT development
- During Specification Phase actively support functional issue resolution
- During test phases, execute and validate the prepared test cases
- Work together with business and development to facilitate resolution of issues and defects during all testing phases
- Master’s degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a financial institution back-office as analyst and tester in the securities industry is a pre-requisite
- Excellent analytical skills and strong interest in Information Technology
- Ability to write clear and structured documents
- Ability to derive, write and validate test cases
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English; knowledge of French/German would be an advantage
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in challenging projects with continuous learning opportunities.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development).
- We customize your training to fit your career path!
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality in a dynamic and collaborative environment punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.