At Arhs, expertise meets team spirit and #WorkingHard meets #PlayingHard. If you love to #Keep on Learning, if you can #Step up to the Mark, if you #Dream Big – you’re in the right place. We are looking for an experienced Front-end Software Engineer
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Develop qualitative web-solutions related to Web solutions using Agile (Scrum), test driven methodologies
- Act as an active member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests,...) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- Provide solutions (bug fixes,...) for problem management.
- University, or equivalent by experience, ideally Master Informatics
- Solid knowledge of Angular
- Hands-on experience with OO Design and design pattern
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build
- Hands-on experience with Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- Following experiences are considered an asset:
- Able to use front-end build tools (Gulp/Grunt)
- Knowledge of Angular best practices
- Sound knowledge of REST
- Good level in French and English
- Angular (most recent version)
- Responsive frameworks (preferably foundation)
- Ability to develop and test qualitative source code based on functional requirements in an Agile working environment
- Knowledge of automation, continuous integration and unit and integration testing
- Communication skills to be able to do TDD and pair programming
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.