For its AML/KYC team, EFA is looking to recruit a:
AML/KYC Analyst (m/f)
- Analyse new cases from a Luxembourg AML/CTF policy perspective, performing appropriate Due Diligence (“DD”), gathering information on clients with which the Company is looking to engage into a contractual relationship as well as on investors looking to invest into the Funds.
- Perform Ongoing DD (“ODD”) on existing relationships and investors on a regular basis in line with internal policies and procedures.
- Perform open-source research – Corporate Intelligence.
- Ensure completeness of DD documents files and retention of evidence of performed DD, ODD and findings.
- Perform detailed preliminary DD linked to the onboarding of existing businesses migrating to EFA in order to assess status of the incoming files. Where necessary, implement a remediation exercise once the migration has taken place.
- Monitoring of processes linked to initiatives concerning fiscal transparency such as FATCA and CRS.
- Handling internal and external requests in a timely manner.
- Assist line management in the preparation of appropriate reports for internal as well as external parties (Management Companies, AIFMs, GPs, official TAs …) and authorities where relevant, on ODD status, blocked accounts, high risk individuals and ad hoc demands.
- For high risk clients in particular, manage the agreed pre-approval process with the governing bodies of the Fund and the preparation of the Memo for EFA’s Compliance.
- Monitor Blacklist and PEP screening results and transactions in accordance with the related monitoring rules defined with Compliance, and perform appropriate case by case analysis to report suspicious cases to line management and Head of CDD. Keep appropriate records and evidence of findings and actions taken.
- Participate in the review, update and maintenance of the team, department and company procedures related to AML/CTF matters, constantly looking to improve processes and gain efficiency in performing the day to day work.
- In case of DD on EFA, represent the Company in relation to any AML aspects, in coordination with Compliance and the Client Service Delivery Managers where required.
- Be a key point of contact for the Client Service Delivery Managers and the commercial teams on new and existing AML customer matters.
Ad hoc duties:
- Audits: Assist Internal and External auditors enabling positive completion of their mission.
- Participate in company or department projects in relation to AML/CTF matters.
- When required, travel to perform on-site DD visits.
- University degree (Bac+3 to Bac+5) in Finance, Economics, or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the financial industry with exposure to AML matters, managing AML/KYC aspects.
- Knowledge of Private Equity/Real Estate products and investor base typology is a clear advantage.
- Good knowledge of Open-Source Intelligence techniques
- Knowledge of FATCA and CRS requirements.
- Fluency in English and French (verbal and written), German would be an asset.
- Excellent organisational skills, decision taker, capable of taking initiatives. You are customer-oriented and pragmatic.
- You are thorough, well organized and accurate.
- Communication and diplomatic skills are key for dealing directly with internal and external clients.
- Capable of working under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Self-educating, curious and pragmatic, solution oriented mind-set.
- Team player, supportive of others, proactive.
- Knowledge of Multifunds TA and/or iHub software would be an asset.
If you think you fit this profile, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference AML 2019.
N.B.: In order to meet the worthiness criteria provided for in Article 45 of CSSF Regulation No. 12-02 of 14 December 2012 on anti-money laundering and the financing of terrorism, candidates concerned will be asked to produce a recent extract of their criminal record no later than their first day of employment. This document will be dealt with in accordance with the Law of 23 July 2016.