All-Round Marketing Specialist
In order to strengthen our Marketing team, we are currently looking for at-shaped, all-round Marketer with prior experience in a similar function, preferably in a Tech environment.
This newly created roleis a unique opportunity to join a booming company recording asolid organic growth in Europe (scaling from 5 to 1.300 people in less than 15 years, and a 31% revenue increase last year!).
You will join a young and versatile environment, where you will be able to fully express your talents and directly contribute to the success of the team and by extension of the company and its different entities or business units.
You will work very closely with the Marketing Manager and across disciplines to strongly market the Arηsbrand and culture, internally and externally.
This is a full-time position based in Luxembourg or Brussels (Woluwé-St-Stevens) with regular travels between our different offices in Europe.
- Increasing awareness across our different target markets, while ensuring consistent visibility and messaging,in-line with the Arηscorporate branding guidelines.
- Developing the company image and with a focus on Employer branding.
- Executing the Marketing & Communication plan and ensuring all activities are coordinated (incl.digital marketing, print, events planning, press & media, PR, and other related activities).
- Planning and producing consistent branded content for distribution across multiple channels, both online and offline (i.e. newsletters, blog articles, social media, press releases, presentations, etc.).
- Liaising with internal stakeholders - including sales, recruitment, design, devsamongst others - on content creation, messaging strategy, campaign execution, reporting, etc.
- Taking anactive and supportive role to develop and growour unique corporate culture throughout the whole organization.
- Higher degree in a relevant field of study, preferably with a focus onMarketing, Business Administration, Journalism, PRor Communications.
- Relevant first marketing experience – 2 to 5 years - preferably in a B2B Tech environment (enterprise software industry is considered as a plus).
- Professional grasp of different marketing tools and techniques, both offline and online (e-mail marketing, SEO online advertising, social marketing, content marketing, etc.)
- Great content creation – writing and editing – skills.
- Previous experience with marketing automation system and online marketing analytical tools is considered as a plus.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written. Any other European language (i.e. French, Dutch, Spanish) is considered as a plus.
- An entrepreneurial mindset is crucial: resourceful, hands-on, proactive, results-driven.
- Very strong high self-organizational skills to lead several projects simultaneously.
- Great interpersonal communication and presentation skills to build good relations across disciplines (i.e. sales, recruitment, design) and seniority levels.
- Positive attitude & open-minded with high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Curious, eager to learn and stay informed about new technologies and trends related to our business.