This newly created job within a small established international group based in Luxembourg will allow you to work directly with the portfolio managers, be given a lot of autonomy and real perspectives of development.
You will be offered to work with the different international entities, including the one in Germany (the reason why this language is mandatory) and to support them with the evolution and launch of their AIFM funds.
- Organise and moderate board/investor/committee meetings
- Support the set-up of new funds and the onboarding of new external parties, such as brokers
- Support legal/tax/regulatory and internal reporting processes
- Manage the relationships with the fund administrators
- Organise meetings with the regulators
- Participate to group-wide projects
- Mitigate operational risk within the daily activities and escalate as appropriate
- You have a legal degree and are fluent in German and English
- You can demonstrate a first successful experience of 3-5 years with an AIFM in Luxembourg
- Good knowledge of the alternative investment funds and regulatory requirements of an AIFM, the knowledge of German law and regulations would be an asset
- Autonomous, proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further.