A career in KPMG's Consulting department dedicated to the Asset Management & Alternatives will give you the opportunity to work on up to date challenges and serve clients with tailor-made solutions. Within our team you will find a dynamic environment where you will be empowered to share your ideas and suggestions from the very first day.
Within the AM/AI Consulting team, you will face transformational and operational challenges which are often regulatory driven, you will also be part of a dynamic team where you will develop your skills and the most important; make an impact. You will quickly recognize the direct impact these have on real life operations at Management Companies and Alternative Investment Fund Managers.
If you want to be part of an international, multicultural environment, work with different clients and feel you are growing on a daily basis, this opportunity is for you.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As an Advisor/Senior Advisor you will:
- Assist our clients in defining their target operating model and design of related processes
- Support in the review of ManCo/AIFM key functions including internal controls, risk management and governance arrangements
- Work on engagements aimed to provide support on the optimization of the client`s regulatory compliance and operational effectiveness in alignment with observed market practices and regulatory expectations related to the Alternative Investment industry
- Design and continuously improve financial risk models for Alternative Investment strategies
- Produce market intelligence studies, peer group comparisons and benchmarking exercises in support of our client’s strategic decisions
- Support the regulatory watch effort for both internal and external benefits
- Engage into visibility and ad-hoc initiatives in support of building trusted advisor relationships and overall promotion of the practice both internally and externally
The perfect candidate:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Management or similar fields
- Has already acquired relevant experience in the Asset Management sector, e.g. through internships and/or full-time positions in the fields of risk management, compliance or operations
- You are knowledgeable about the European Asset Management “eco-system”
- A working knowledge of key regulatory topics e.g. UCITS, AIFMD and/or industry experience is an asset
- You are self-driven, well organized and you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (esp. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- You are a team player and have the necessary soft skills to be in client facing situations
- Fluency in English and German; A command in French would be considered as a strong asset
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.