Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you have the responsibility to coordinate the accounts receivables and manage the related team. You are also involved in general accounting tasks.
Our client is an innovative operating company with activities worldwide and looking forward to straighten its finance team in Luxembourg, recruiting an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join them.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be :
- Assisting in the monitoring of all issued invoices, ensuring accurate recording of data ;
- Supervise reconciliation of Customers accounts and their balances ;
- Perform AR month end closing process including all related ledger reconciliation ;
- Manage and ensure completion of day to day operation ;
- Providing technical assistance and training to Accounts Receivables staff on new procedures ;
- Processing general ledger account adjustments as required for Accounts Receivables, such as re-allocating documents to correct accounts ;
- Update receivables by monitoring and coordinating all processing performed on orders that are delivered daily including transactions such as bank remittances ;
- Preparing reports and performs other duties for the Finance Department as requested ;
- Assist and support accounting manager in the required tasks ;
- Improve efficiency of current processes/procedures and provide guidance and action plans for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor degree or diploma in accounting/finance ;
- At least 5 years prior work experience in a similar accounting role within an accounts receivable department ;
- A first experience as Manager or Supervisor is ideal ;
- Fluent in French and English ;
- Good knowledge of Excel and an ERP software is ideal ;
- Proactive, organized and motivated, willing to be exposed and grow with the company ;
- Focused on quality and meeting deadlines.
Great environment and growth opportunity.