Do you have some experience as an Accounting Manager in the Fund industry in Luxembourg? Do you want to join a human-sized working environment? Do you enjoy working on tasks with a high level of responsibilities?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, then this opportunity will interest you!
My client is one of the most leading international PSF group in Luxembourg. The company is rapidly expanding and evolution is part of their culture. They have a curious and quality-driven mind-set. Furthermore, their flexibility and reliability is one of the main strengths of the company. The role focuses on being responsible for the delivery of financial reporting and the development of the team's client from A to Z. The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform and deliver quality on a tight deadline and will be offered the opportunity to evolve throughout his or her career.
Apart from the fact to join a prestigious institution, this opportunity will enable you to have a global picture on the full life cycle of an Investment fund.
- Coaching, supervising and motivating the team ;
- To be the main point of contact for clients on any financial reporting related matters, including NAV reporting with excellent level of client services;
- Ensuring and reviewing of the client accounting tasks by respecting the deadlines;
- Improving and motivating client profitability;
- Being responsible for the efficiency and output of the Client Accounting function;
- Being responsible of monthly/quarterly and annual Financial reports;
- Being in charge of financial statements;
- Taking part in the recruitment process;
- Liaising with external parties.
- A degree in accounting or finance or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years of experience, including 3 years of experience as a manger;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Strong skill of the day to day production of financial statements;
- LUX GAAP or IFRS;
- Flexible, team spirit, discretion and detail oriented;
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- A market conform salary (depending on your experience);
- A familiar and friendly working environment;
- The possibility to get a global view of investment structures;
- An offices located in the city centre.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.