Your role is to:
- Report to the Partner of the Accounting and Outsourcing Department of Mazars;
- Define the planning of the team with the others managers;
- Ensure that the internal policy and procedures are respected;
- Supervise an accounting team in order to deliver timely and accurately the accounting records for our clients;
- Coach and review the work performed by the accounting team to ensure the quality of the deliverables;
- Follow-up the status of the file and anticipate information needed to progress on it;
- Play a significant role in analyzing new transactions and monitor their recording;
- Ensure timely filing of the annual accounts and regulatory reporting;
- Liaising with external parties (notary, external auditors, bank…).
Your profile :
- At least 5 years of experience in the finance/accounting sector:
- Good hands-on accounting skills, strong knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP;
- Proactive, highly motivated, autonomous, rigorous, good abilities to lead and motivate a team, good team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Languages: Fluent in German and English or French.
We offer you:
- The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment;
- The opportunity to join a human sized international group and friendly environment that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of 1st January 2018, Mazars operates throughout the 86 countries and territories that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 980 partners working from 300 offices worldwide. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organizations, at every stage of their development.In Luxembourg, we are 150 employees and 11 partners.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.