My client is a well settled investment company specialised in Real Estate Investment Management. The company promotes excellence and wants to be surrounded by the best collaborators available on the market. They are looking for an Accounting Manager specialised in Real Estate to strengthen their team. The person should be able to speak English and manage a team of around 15 people.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of investments;
- You help your team to prioritise tasks and to implement an efficient working structure;
- You will be the main point of contact for all matters;
- You handle the contact with third parties and other service providers (lawyers, auditors, …);
- You assure that your team has all necessary support in order to grow their competencies;
- You will be coordinating and validating all the work delivered by your team.
- You are fluent in English, French or German would be a strong asset;
- You have a previous experience (5 years minimum) in Alternative Investments (Private Equity and/or Real Estate) as Senior Accountant or Senior Auditor/Audit Manager;
- You are able to work in autonomy and in a Team;
- You have a proven leadership and excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are solution oriented and can react quickly;
- You are quality driven.
- A permanent contract in an exciting environment;
- A fixed salary and benefits according to your skills and experience (Parking spot available);
- A possibility to see Real Estate Funds from A-Z with all the aspects.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within 1 week. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
If you are interested please send your application to Claude May or if you know someone who could be interested do not hesitate to forward this ad.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.