ACCOUNTING MANAGER – GROWING SERVICE PROVIDER – AB194
Greenfield is pleased to be working with a growing trust company. Our client provides a full range of services in accounting and to strengthen their team they are looking to hire a Manager. As a Manager you will supervise a team of accountants, you will assist them on their day to day work and ensure a solid relationship with the clients under management. The right candidate will have a proven experience in relationship management combined with a background in accounting. This is an interesting opportunity for someone who has highly organization skills, who is dynamic and who is a team player.
- Be in charge of a diversified portfolio of clients.
- Manage a team of accountants
- Be involved in Legal and Corporate matters
- Manage accounting activities, including the preparation of financial statements, interim accounts, VAT returns, annual tax returns
- Develop and maintain a solid communication with clients
- Be part of ad-hoc project
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Luxembourg, ideally within a Trust and corporate services.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Fluent in English, other languages is an asset
- Very good experience in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation and management skills
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Antoine Boone by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Finance & Accounting and Legal sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.