Job title: Regulatory and Management Reporting Officer (M/F)
Employer: Bank of China Limited Luxembourg Branch
Established in 1979, Bank of China Luxembourg Branch, was the first Chinese bank to set up in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Today Bank of China Luxembourg S.A. has opened branches in Rotterdam, Brussels, Warsaw, Stockholm and Lisbon. As China’s most international and diversified bank, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services to their customers. Our core business is commercial banking, including corporate banking, personal banking and financial markets services.
Due to the continued expansion of our banking activities, we are looking for a:
Regulatory and Management Reporting officer (M/F)
Provide timely and accurate information to BCL, CSSF, Bank Luxembourg management and Beijing Head Office.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
Profile (Technical Skills):
Profile (Soft Skills):
- Team spirit.
- Interested to work in a multi-cultural business environment
- Team player, organized and accurate working attitude, flexible and solution-minded.
- Committed, confident, determined, self-motivated and with work ethic.
- 4 or 5-yr diploma in either accounting, finance, business analysis or IT preferably a Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Business Related Studies.
- Over 3 years of experience of Luxembourg Regulatory Reporting. Financial, Management and other relevant experience would be an advantage for example INVOKE, FAS, SOPHiE.
- Fluency in English is essential; Chinese, French and other languages will be an advantage.
This position is based in Luxembourg and open with immediate effect. Should the above mentioned criteria match your expectations, please do not hesitate to send your CV by email to:
Or by mail to:
Bank of China Luxembourg Branch
37/39 Boulevard Prince Henri