International Financial Data Services (IFDS) works in partnership with State Street Bank and is Luxembourg’s leading supplier of third-party fund administration and Transfer Agency services to European investment clients and their customers. We are currently experiencing high levels of growth and are seeking outstanding finance professionals to join our organization.
Under the supervision of the Settlement and Reconciliation Senior Associate (S&R Manager), the S&R A1 is the focal point for the day-to-day administration and supervision of the daily S&R operations within the Dealing Services. The S&R A1 works closely together with the S&R Manager in ensuring that operations, processes and client reconciliations are dealt with efficiently, accurately and professionally. The S&R A1 needs to function at all times as a team player and ensures that other team members follow her/his example.
The Settlements & Reconciliation A1 will :
- Monitor and ensures the accuracy and quality of the daily reconciliations and investigations on the different client reconciliations.
- Validate accuracy of the updated outstanding exceptions with the latest status on the actions taken for its resolution by the different team members.
- Review aged exceptions on a daily basis. Effectively analyses route cause and responsible parties involved to consider appropriate actions to be taken for a timely resolution.
- Respond to enquiries from different counterparties (e.g. internal departments, external client enquiries, and corresponding banks). Ensures that all enquiries are followed and resolved accurately in a timely manner.
- Successfully attained their final second-level education exams (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- Ability to work with pressure while maintaining high accuracy and quality standards, analytical and process thinking skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook…)
- Display good organizational skills in order to meet deadlines and keeps well documented records.
- Maximize organizational productivity to complete tasks effectively and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English (written & oral).
- Other European Languages (German and/or French) considered advantageous.
Nice to Have:
Two years relevant working experience as a Team Leader in Transfer Agency or Financial Services.
As part of State Street pre-hire background screening process, we apply a risk-based approach to determine the requirement of carrying out such checks on candidates, including criminal record checks. This role is judged to be sufficiently sensitive to warrant carrying out a criminal record check. By applying for this job you are consenting to State Street completing background checks including criminal record checks