Über diese Stellenanzeige
MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recrute pour l’un de ses clients :
Senior accountant fr/eng (H/F)
Your job :
You are responsible of the accounting, reporting and financial controlling (including preparation of documents linked to audit or tax requirements) of several Luxembourg entities (holdings, service and real estate and will be part of a migration project of the IT accounting system (Microsoft Dynamics)
· Daily accounting from A to Z ensuring consistency with the Luxembourg and the Group Chart of Accounts and rules;
· Weekly cash reporting, preparation of payments and cash forecasts;
· Accurate and timely Group reporting, on a monthly basis;
· Inter-companies reconciliation, on a monthly basis;
· Establishment of the Luxembourg VAT declarations and reclaims of foreign VAT;
· Preparation of the statutory annual financial statements, including notes to the accounts;
· Dealing with ad hoc requests from the Group Accounting and Controlling team;
· Dealing with ad hoc requests from other Group services teams (compliance, treasury, legal or other financial directors);
· Regular inventories (various kind of inter-companies agreements, physical assets) and reconciliation with the accounting records;
· Liaison with external auditors for annual audit and tax consultants for corporate income tax declarations (providing with explanations and supporting documentation).
Votre profil :
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance/Accounting
· Minimum 3 years in a similar position
· Fluent in English and French (oral/written)
· Very structured with strong organisational skills
· Very accurate and highly reliable
· Fast learner
· Ability to work in an autonomous manner
· Good communication skills
· Team player enjoying working in a small team
· Contract of 6 months
Vous souhaitez rejoindre une entreprise qui vous accompagne dans votre développement personnel, c’est votre chance ! Postulez dès maintenant !
Merci de nous adresser votre candidature en ligne !
Seules les candidatures répondant aux critères énoncés ci-dessus seront prises en considération.