International Financial Data Services (IFDS) works in partnership with State Street Bank and is Luxembourg’s leading supplier of third-party fund administration and Transfer Agency services to European investment clients and their customers. We are currently experiencing high levels of growth and are seeking outstanding finance professionals to join our organization.
- Junior Compliance Associate to support Compliance Monitoring Team.
This position is to provide support to the Compliance Monitoring Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Compliance Monitoring Team in implementing the annual compliance monitoring program to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Support in monitoring plan testing, identify areas of non-compliance and recommend controls to mitigate risks in business processes.
- Ensure a consistent and timely feedback on findings identified during monitoring exercise to Head of Compliance and Compliance Manager.
- Maintain and update the list of monitoring recommendations and follow-up with different teams on any overdue item.
- Maintain a register of all incidents reported internally and externally.
- Track and monitor compliance monitoring inbox, respond to queries and filing of emails.
- Provide support with preparation of reports for Business Risk Committees, etc.
- Provide support with the maintenance of compliance logs, publication of procedures, CSSF filings, company secretarial administrative duties and general administrative support, where required.
- Participate in regular compliance meetings and provide support with general compliance training and training materials.
- Provide support on audit and other reviews required.
- Assist in influencing a culture of compliance throughout the organization
- Degree in law, finance or business discipline.
- Experience working in AML/KYC, compliance, audit and/or regulatory experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of EU and local rules and regulations.
- Fluency in English including excellent writing skills is essential - other European languages would be a distinct advantage.
- Organized, proactive and able to plan effectively.
- High attention to detail and strong deadline orientation.
- Able to take initiative and assume responsibility.
- Good interpersonal skills – written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
As part of State Street pre-hire background screening process, we apply a risk-based approach to determine the requirement of carrying out such checks on candidates, including criminal record checks. This role is judged to be sufficiently sensitive to warrant carrying out a criminal record check. By applying for this job you are consenting to State Street completing background checks including criminal record checks