Über diese Stellenanzeige
IT Systems and Infrastructure Administrator
RiverBank is an independent pan-European bank specialized in offering loans to Small and Medium Enterprises (“SME”) in the Benelux and Germany from its Luxemburg office. RiverBank currently has 20 employees. RiverBank received a full banking license from the European Central Bank in March 2017.
As a starting company, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team work. RiverBank offers an entrepreneurial environment within the regulatory banking framework - a place for people to learn, to achieve and to grow. Our culture promotes diversity and individual perspectives in an international environment.
The mission of the IT department at RiverBank is to provide all the IT and communication tools, both functional and technical, that are necessary for the Bank to conduct its business. It must make sure that the IT and communication environment of the Bank meets the required standards in terms of security, integrity, availability and confidentiality to comply not only with regulatory requirements but also with the expectations of the Bank’s clients and employees.
The IT department consists of three permanent positions: the CTO, one developer and one IT systems and infrastructure administrator (this position). It also relies on a number of partners for the management of outsourced services.
The IT systems and infrastructure administrator reports directly to the CTO. He/She is responsible to monitor the performance of the Bank’s IT systems and infrastructure, including maintenance and upgrades, and to provide support to the Bank’s employees to solve their daily technical issues with both hardware and software. He/She is also responsible
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide day to day IT support across all departments of the company
- Monitor IT performance and security metrics
- Perform maintenance of IT systems, network and services
- Liaise with 3rd party to solve issues or manage upgrade/install
- Follow up of tickets entered into the tracking system
- Enquire and report IT-related incidents in the incident management tool
- Develop training materials and procedures, as well as give training sessions
- Weekend on-call support might occasionally be required
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Windows 2012 R2 and VMware vSphere infrastructure
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Knowledge of Linux and Shell is a plus
- Hands on working experience in implementing and maintaining infrastructure of an Enterprise Data Center using VMWare
- Cybersecurity training and good practices for system administrator
- Good communication skills to include documentation of IT procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluent in English
RiverBank is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.